Interim Financial accountant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join a leading company based in Staffordshire. This is a full-time role initially offered on a temporary basis to cover a maternity leave.
The newly hired interim Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- The financial reporting of a large group of UK subsidiaries.
- Preparation of Group quarterly financial reporting submissions under IFRS.
- Preparing the annual statutory accounts under UK GAAP.
- Managing good working relationships with the group transactional team, others in financial reporting and tax.
- Producing group quarterly financial reporting packs.
- Liaison with external auditors.
- Statutory annual filings for the different statutory entities.
Applications are invited from ACA and ACCA qualified Financial Accountants who demonstrate:
- Strong technical financial reporting skills across all IFRS, GAAP standards.
- Some post-qualification experience.
- Previous experience in a head office environment.
- Confidence producing multiple financial statements under IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Strong controls experience.
- Good IT skills in financial reporting systems would be advantageous.
Salary & Benefits
The interim Financial Accountant will be offered £50,000 pro rata, dependent on experience. The business also offers some great benefits which include a bonus, pension and flexible working.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent interim Financial Accountant role, please apply now.
Reference number RB3918.
Apply for Interim Financial accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly