Financial Accounting Controller
Investigo are excited to be partnering with a large PLC business who are looking for a Financial Accounting Controller to join their business in Uxbridge in a newly created role. The role will report into the Group Financial Controller and will provide support to the function in a stand-alone role.
This role is responsible for taking full account of the revenue and cost of sales accounting process whilst taking ownership of process improvements across the group finance function with a view of streamlining current procedures. The is fantastic opportunity to business partner across their IT finance function, automate processes and own the full development.
This is an ideal opportunity for a qualified accountant who has a passion for working across finance, IT, and systems. It will afford a great opportunity across finance change and transformation.
- Full end to end ownership of revenue and cost of sales accounting
- Delivery of month end processes
- Support commercial team including IT to continue development of their front-end systems
- Business partner across whole finance to align group finance timetables and visibility is transparent
- Management of audit deliverables
- Monitoring compliance with IFRS and ownership of revenue recognition policy
- Working across key financial controls for the business
You will be:
- Qualified Accountant, ACA/ACCA or CIMA with 5+ years PQE experience
- Broad experience of technical accounting and understanding of IFRS
- Very strong on systems including working across IT Finance, change or transformation
- A strong working experience of excel and modelling
- Experience of working autonomously and in a fast-paced environment
- Have a good understand of technical accounting and key financial controls
Apply for Financial Accounting Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly