Financial Controller - 12 month contract, 1-2 days office based
12 month Fixed Term Contract, financial services, 1-2 days per week office based.
My client is a well established financial services company.
- To control the provision of accurate and timely financial and management accounting information
- As a member of the Senior Management Team, to contribute to the company's Business Strategy
- Effective management of financial reporting team
- Manage and oversee financial control framework, including developing high level and low level controls
- Lead year-end Financial Statements production process, ensuring that the annual Financial Statements are completed in line with required accounting standards and are delivered in a timely and accurate manner
- Lead liaison with external audit team
- Review all relevant accounting, statutory and regulatory reporting standards, understand implications for the company in order to ensure compliance
- Ensure that all financial and management accounting reports fully reflect required accounting standards
- Ensure all tax computations and other related tax affairs are completed on time and remain compliant with legislative requirements (working in conjunction with the tax advisors)
- Strong track record in financial services
- Strong knowledge of accounting, tax and regulatory reporting procedures
- Strong knowledge and experience of finance and management accounting processes and systems
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of management of financial control framework
- Understanding of IFRS 9
On offer is an excellent benefits package, plus flexible working arrangements.