Commercial Finance Manager
Due to continued growth and investment, a new position has been created for a recently qualified Commercial Finance Manager to join this global leader at an exciting period of growth.
The main purpose of the role is to provide pricing across the group for a large range of opportunities, including contract tender opportunities on a national and international basis, and working with existing customers to offer competitive pricing solutions.
You will work closely with commercial finance, sales, bids and tenders teams to ensure the business provides competitive pricing for new and existing market sectors.
- Take a lead in pricing opportunities across the group for new and existing business
- Providing sales support to existing and new internal and external customers
- To be able to manage senior stakeholder relationships, as well as the ability to challenge, innovate and provide commercial decision support material.
- Understanding the impact of pricing on profit margins
- Review the assumptions used in the pricing process and highlight Risks & Opportunities
- Satisfy internal reporting requirements of the business linked to pricing, competitor analysis and company performance vs market
- Carry out duties in line with standard operating practices and company policies
- Lead by example consistently reviewing our existing working practices and introducing new methods for improvements.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the benefits of benchmarking, market research and customer trends.
- To review feedback on pricing of both successful and unsuccessful bids
- To constructively challenge the proposed operational delivery model suggested for each contract tender/re-tender
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Previous experience in a Commercial Finance role with a focus on pricing
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills to successfully perform in a complex global matrix environment.
- Experience in data handling and using Advanced Excel skills to perform analysis.
- A high attention to detail.
- The flexibility to adapt to a fast-changing commercial environment.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003