40k - 45k
Halliday Marx have partnered with a global Chemical company who are looking for a Treasury Analyst on a permanent basis.
- Cash Management - Lead the preparation and analysis of the consolidated direct cashflow weekly forecast model for all European legal entities.
- Working closely with other areas of the business including controllers, AP, AR, Revenue Management Team for cashflow forecasting
- Analyse and report on actual vs forecast variances
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to cover operational requirements. Anticipate borrowing needs and identify available funds for investment or repatriation.
- Risk Management - mainly liquidity and currency. Prepare foreign currency reporting to manage FX risk across the European region
- Safeguard the assets of the company
- Assist the Group Treasurer in all Treasury activities related to Europe
- Assist the Group Tax Manager in Tax activities related to Europe
- Initiate and drive process improvements in the European Tax and Treasury function
- Manage Insurance Policies for the European region including annual renewal process
- Bank Administration - liaise with banks as appropriate
- Ad hoc projects as they arise
- Support strategic initiatives e. global ERP implementation, acquisition integration
- In collaboration with the internal controls function, design, implement and adhere to controls, including compliance with US Sarbanes Oxley regulations
- Financial Qualification (ACA or equivalent)
- High performer with potential to grow as the business scales up
- European exposure
- Cash forecasting and management experience
- Ambitious and proactive mindset