Management Accountant - 12M FTC
Management Accountant - 12m FTC
£45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Hamilton Woods Associates are working with a growing client based in Solihull that need a Qualified Management Accountant to cover maternity within the team. Although this is a temporary contract, they have made it clear that they are growing and the possibility of a permanent role being available towards the end of the initial contract is high.
The role is responsible for producing an accurate set of management accounts and managing a team of 2 purchase ledgers. They need could use someone with a strong eye for controls and processes as there are things that could be improved during the contract.
- Prepare, reconcile, and analyse monthly Management Accounts.
- Ensure the maintenance of effective and rigorous controls overall processes.
- Help to manage the workload of the team.
- Help migrate processes and upskill Accountants.
- Calculate bad debt provisions, accruals, and prepayments.
- Process intercompany transactions.
- Calculate bonus/commission provisions.
- Capitalising assets and running depreciation.
- Perform reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Assist in the production of financial analysis.
- Lead the analysis of ad-hoc problems for the business and the systems.
- Liaise with the Management Accountants on the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, internal departments, and key contacts.
- Good knowledge and understanding of processes.
- Significant accounting experience in a fast-paced organisation.
Apply for Management Accountant - 12M FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly