Our client based in Bristol are preparing themselves for a Series B fund raise. We are recruiting a Finance Director to help the CFO take the business through this Series B fund raise to drive their next growth phase.
- Supporting the CFO and leadership team on financing activities (Series B) for the next growth cycle, including contribution into business planning and strategy, scenario planning, financial forecasts and investor due diligence.
- Assess, evaluate and offer strategic direction to the business model.
- Financial modelling to support the fund raise alongside commercial decisions and contracts.
- Preparation and development of KPI’s i.e., customer acquisition and customer profitability metrics, and detailed financial analysis, to support the fund raise and wider business objectives.
- Cashflow management and reporting.
- Investor relations.
- A qualified Accountant (FD Level, 10+ years PQE) with a successful track record of raising finance (Series A, Series B, etc.)
- You will have experience of working within a leveraged, high growth environment and be able to evidence high levels of credibility, this experience will have been gained through dealings with VC or PE Investors.
- Useful sector experience would include physical product and / or broad technology i.e., e-Commerce, SasS; fast paced businesses.
- You must be able to think strategically, however you must be a ‘hands on’ operator - prove that you can ‘get stuck in’
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly