Group Finance Manager
Partner Financial are working with a Listed business who possess a strong international market presence. The Group continues to invest heavily in their product and service ensuring they are the market leaders within their space with an excellent reputation for quality and delivery. The business has a clear strategy for growth with sustainability playing a key part in their agenda.
The Group Finance Manager is a key role within Group Finance and would suit an individual who is a self-starter with recent PLC experience including delivering the Year-End Audit process, producing the back half of the Annual Report and other ad hoc projects as required.
- Managing and preparing all external reporting processes for half and full year external reporting requirements for both the Group and Company
- Preparing Audit Committee Papers on technical developments and areas of judgement such as development costs, pensions and tax
- Managing the month end process coordination across the group, including a review of key balance sheet reconciliations and documentation of key controls
- Reviewing key business unit submissions to ensure data accuracy and high-quality reporting
- Ensuring all accounting controls and reporting are to the satisfaction of the GFC / CFO and external auditors
- Reviewing the Group’s Accounting Policies to ensure they are in line with revisions to accounting standards
- Ad hoc finance projects when required
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or international equivalent)
- Previous experience within Audit, preferably Big four
- Experience preparing IFRS consolidations and reporting for an international group with multiple entities
- Commercially aware with a good understanding of the impact of accounting processes on the wider business
- Energetic, enthusiastic and hard working with a positive approach to challenges and solving problems
- ‘Hands-on’ individual, who has a willingness to support and advise outside of their core business remit when needed
Interested candidates should send their CV to William Sharples. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within seven days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give me a call to discuss.