Corporate Finance Analyst
The FP&A Manager is a key role supporting the team of Finance Business Partners with commercial finance and financial modelling support. You will be responsible for the planning and analysis of financial proposal in support of complex capital project work.
Our client is a well known infrastructure focused organisation.
The Corporate Finance Analyst will play a key role delivering:
- To co-ordinate and produce key aspects of the corporate financial planning process, including the annual budget and five-year plan.
- Maintain and develop the long term business model to the end of the project lifecycle.
- Support the development of appropriate performance measurement frameworks to monitor progress of plans against budgets during the year.
- Maintenance and update of the model.
- Integration of the regulatory model with the five-year plan.
- Assist in the preparation of analytical models for credit rating agencies.
- Modelling for shareholders of valuation scenarios and appropriate cash extraction options.
- Project and investment appraisals, including NPV, IRR and ROI analysis.
- Accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA or equivalent)
- High proficiency in MS excel for modelling (e., formulas, pivot tables, tables and graph production)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong accounting experience
- Ability to write precisely and concisely
- Ability to influence and work in a stakeholder heavy environment
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and under high pressure
- £60,000 - £65,000
- FP&A Manager, London, Transport & Distribution
- Flexible working
- Pay performance bonus scheme