Interim Financial Accountant
Currently recruiting for a large manufcaturing business going through a period of transition and a June year-end who as a result are looking for a Financial Accountant for a period 3-4 months. This role will play a pivotal part in the transformation of a business that has huge potential and going through genuine growth with a great opportunity for a temp to perm role in the future.
The role will report to the Head of Financial Reporting and will assist with various financial reporting and modelling responsibilities, the role is most likely a three month role but could extend depending on circumstances.
- Preparation of Word based statutory financial statements
- Answer audit queries on the financial statements and related notes
- Project manage the completion of the tax workings for several statutory entities
- Assist with month end - calculation of the inventory NRV provisioning, loan balances & interest workings and other provisions across various sites
- Start the preparation/plan for IFRS
- Compilation of a more robust fixed assets register
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives and driving reconciliation improvements
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Assist with scenario modelling efforts for the development and growth of the business
- Assist with the strategic aspects of the annual operating plan and budget process for the company
Please contact me and apply if you're available within a week, a qualified accountant with a blend of statutory and modelling experience.