Group Finance Manager
Partner Financial are working with a high growth technology business to identify a Group Finance Manager. The Group is ideally positioned to continue to expand by acquisition and as a result of the substantial investments made into the technology of the product and services that the business provides.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Group’s annual financial results as well as the preparation and review of the statutory accounts. This is a high profile role with significant exposure to senior members of the organisation and as such is an important development role for more senior positions in the Group.
- Overseeing and taking ownership for the preparation of the annual and quarterly financial statements, working closely with the FP&A, Investor Relations, Treasury and Company Secretarial functions;
- Managing the Group consolidation process and preparing the consolidated Financial Statements;
- Ensuring integrity of the consolidated monthly results which are then presented to the business units;
- Overseeing the preparation of multiple sets of statutory accounts;
- Being first point of contact for any technical accounting issues within the Group;
- Accounting for any Group issues – e.g. Stock options, EPS calculations, pensions & impairment;
- Ensuring any changes to IFRS and disclosure requirements are actioned accordingly;
- Taking ownership for the Group Accounting Policy Manual;
- Deputising for the Group Accounting Manager;
- Leading on a multitude of ad-hoc projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA qualified with PQE from one of the Big 4 Accountancy Firms;
- Experience working with complex consolidations within a multi-national organisation;
- Able to deliver with exceptional levels of accuracy, placing a high regard on achieving excellence;
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and driven to succeed;
- Experience in managing or supervising a team;
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, and the ability to learn new IT systems and processes;
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Will Sharples. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.