Interim Group Finance Manager
Delighted to be recruiting for a large service business going through a period of transition and a post year-end who a are looking for a Group Finance Manager for a period 3-6 months. This role will play a pivotal part in the transformation of a business that has huge potential and going through genuine growth with a great opportunity for a temp to perm role in the future.
The role will report to the Head of Financial Reporting and will assist with various financial reporting and modelling responsibilities, the role is most likely a three month role but could extend depending on circumstances.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Monthly management accounts and quarterly forecasting
- Answer audit queries on the financial statements and related notes
- Project manage the completion of the tax workings for several statutory entities
- Start the preparation/plan for IFRS
- Compilation of a more robust fixed assets register
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives and driving reconciliation improvements
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Assist with scenario modelling efforts for the development and growth of the business
- Assist with the strategic aspects of the annual operating plan and budget process for the company
Please contact me and apply if you're available within a week, a qualified accountant with a blend of statutory and modelling experience.