My exclusive client, with its UK HO and Business Centre based in Warwick, is the UK market leader in its specialist Manufacturing/Engineering field.
This highly profitable and v well managed professionally run growing company has £400m t/o in the UK and is an autonomously managed business within a larger prestigious global Industrial group.
Due to ongoing growth and development of the UK business, this new position has been created to further develop the strong Commercial emphasis on addressing real business issues/challenges/opportunities in order to improve efficiency and positively impact on bottom line profitability.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance - UK Sales, key responsibilities for this newly created role will include:
- Lead and develop Pricing formulation and analysis to ensure integrity and accuracy in all Pricing related matters.
- Create and proactively update a Pricing history database in relation to multiple UK and global standard price lists and product costs.
- Work v closely with Sales and Product Marketing teams to help drive Price and Profit margins in a fully collaborative, robust and transparent manner.
- Play a key role in supporting new Client tenders and a range of business development proposals/initiatives.
- Meet regularly with UK Senior Management to review Cost revisions and Pricing trends to ensure the business is competitive whilst achieving optimal profit targets at all times.
The successful candidate will be a graduate calibre qualified accountant who can clearly demonstrate impressive Commercial Finance experience/achievements in their career to date, likely in a similar medium-large matrix commercial profit centre organisation.
You must be confident and assured, able to communicate and liaise effectively at all levels across the business.
Commercially switched on, you will need to balance your natural energetic and proactive style with a strong hands on approach and attention to detail to deliver consistent and robust information/analysis.
You will also need to possess strong IT ability, including Excel, Access and other data mining tools, to be able to explain and present complex high volume financial data in a clear and succinct fashion.
In summary, this is designed to be a tremendous career opportunity for a v high potential qualified accountant to "make their mark" in establishing this key new role with strong planned career promotional opportunities to go on to achieve excellent career development with this expanding UK market leader.
My client offers a competitive starting salary up to £60k plus a consistent 20% annual Bonus scheme and generous Pension and benefits package.
Please send your CV and preferred contact no. to Martin Morgan, the retained consultant. All relevant candidates can expect a prompt direct reply.