Payroll Team Leader
I am currently working with a well known company near Aylesbury who are looking for a new Payroll Team Leader. The company are well established and have a reputable name in the market, with fantastic work opportunities for growth and progression internally to a managerial role. The role will report directly to the Payroll and Benefits Manager in a team of 4 and you will be responsible for the end-to-end payroll process being completely timely and accurately both weekly and monthly.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Processing the hourly paid and salaried payrolls for two entities, including international payroll
- Processing all changes including starter/leavers, deductions and holiday pay Ensuring company benefits are administered and benefits processes
- Responsibility for payroll year end and the issuing of P60's, P45's
- Supervision of the payroll administration team, including checks for timesheets and temporary workers
- Responsibility for the company pension scheme auto enrolment process
- Running payroll reports and presenting them to the wider business
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of hands on experience in start to finish payroll and will be happy to work in a fast paced environment. Organization, accuracy and teamwork are key skills needed to excel in a role such as this one, as results must be delivered under pressure. Ideally you would have knowledge of Resourcelink (Zellis) and have experience with a multi site business such as retail or hospitality, and be a people person who can effectively supervise a team with a can-do attitude.