We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our client based in Newton Abbot. This opportunity comes with the potential to grow to Financial Controller under the guidance of an experienced MD.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Researching, implementation and review of accounting procedures and systems in relation to operational compliance, efficiency and statutory obligations.
- Complete month end accounts and reporting in conjunction with the Managing Director.
- Compile and distribute such KPI reports as needed by the business, including variance analysis and exception reporting to management and directors.
- To monitor accounting systems and ensure they are operated in line with all policies and procedures.
- Completion of monthly and quarterly returns to statutory and non-statutory bodies.
- To assist in preparing the annual budget and ad hoc forecasting
- Monthly VAT returns and other government statistics
- Cash Flow management
- Preparation of purchase ledger payment runs
- To liaise with external stakeholders as required, such as the bank, suppliers, customers, auditors and so on.
- To oversee credit control.
- To assist in preparing year end accounting schedules and liaise with company auditors.
- Business Partnering.
In order to be successful you will be, at minimum part qualified/qualified ACMA, ACA, ACCA and study support can be offered to achieve qualification. You will have excellent Excel skills and a sound knowledge of systems. Those candidates with experience in Manufacturing/FMCG are of particular interest.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly