Accounts Payable Supervisor
You will be joining the team on a 6 - 12 month temporary basis to supervise the Accounts Payable Process.
- Liaising with 3rd party to ensure payment proposals are accurate, verifying, balancing, and promoting reconciliations to ensure key accounts are kept up to date.
- Tracking internal escalations of queries with 3rd party provider in a timely manner to ensure key suppliers do not go on stop. Working with internal parties to push asset queries through to payment.
- Routinely communicates with suppliers, and internal/external customers, both orally and in writing, to resolve issues and provide accurate and timely customer service.
- Ensures adherence to external and internal controls, accounting/ accounts payable/ receivable policies and procedures, contractual compliance, approval levels, accuracy and compliance with GAAP, SOX and all other accounting regulations.
- Responsible for supporting businesses on timely and accurate order adjustments
- Performs analyses of accounts receivable and accounts payable to monitor the integrity of accounts and identify risks.
What you need?
You'll have the ability to establish and maintain good relationships, both internally and externally, at all levels. The ability to use your own initiative and attention to detail is a must, while having a hardworking, proactive and positive approach.
You'll be rewarded with a higher than industry standard salary for this level of position, within a business that has the ability to offer development opportunities as you grow into the role.
Please apply for more details, or if you'd rather email me direct, you can email your CV to my email,
Apply for Accounts Payable Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly