Senior Accountant- First time mover from practice
My client require a first time mover to join their growing team.
This role is ideal for someone keen to get into industry and progress quickly.
Really excited to be recruiting for a well-known international business who require a senior accountant to join their team. This role is ideal for someone who wants to develop themselves and their career quickly. You will be reporting to the senior finance manager. You will undertake various tasks including integrity of balance sheets, processing of journals and supporting with various projects. Within this role you will also be reasonable for mentoring junior members of staff. This role will give the right individual a broad range of experience and is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious hard working individual.
Your key duties will include:
- Monthly financial accounting for various entities
- In depth analysis of monthly financial reports
- Preparation and approval of balance sheet reconciliations
- Business partner various areas
- Yearend accounts preparation including yearend and tax compliance
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
What the client wants:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified
- Good technical accounting knowledge
- Double entry bookkeeping
- Experience of preparation of management accounts or statutory accounts
- Ambitious individual who wants to progress
If you're wanting to develop your career in finance and fast, get in touch for more details: