Interim Accountant / Finance Manager
Interim Management Accountant
£250 - £350 per day
Large growing group of companies have an urgent and immediate requirement for an Interim Management Accountant / Finance Manager.
The group have recently invested in a state of the art ERP system and the current Financial Controller is undertaking a project associated with the implementation. Your role is to provide support to the FC / FD during the secondment (initially anticipated 3-4 month period).
The remit is extremely broad and the FD is looking for a hands on finance professional with a high degree of versatility and experience.
Your role will include:
- Managing the month end process and ensuring detailed and credible management accounts are prepared to deadline.
- Cashflow forecasting / cash management.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Investigating queries / P&L variances.
- Financial reporting.
- Accruals and prepayments / journals.
- Ad hoc support – assisting the FD.
This is a professional, growing and well ran group with a modern and inclusive culture. You will work in a vibrant team environment at their offices in based near Batley – West Yorkshire (please note the position is office based).
You will enjoy plenty of autonomy coupled with support from an approachable FD (and the FC who is also on site covering the secondment).
You will be;
- A versatile and hands on finance professional (qualified or qualified by experience)
- Able to start a new assignment immediately (early May 2021)
- Able to demonstrate ability to pick up new tasks, processes and systems swiftly and with a measured & calm approach.
- A natural problem solver able to work through a monthly timetable in an organized and methodical manner.
- Confident in your Excel skills.
- An outgoing team player.
You will ideally be a seasoned interim finance professional with a track record of successful contract completion.
Apply for Interim Accountant / Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly