Our client is an award winning, high growth renewables technology business at the forefront of their field. They are backed by leading investors and are well positioned to capitalize on the suite of products and services already developed. They are now looking to recruit a best-in-class Financial Controller as they seek to scale the business from both a financial and operational perspective. Reporting to the Director of Finance you will strengthen the Finance Function to support growth, ensure timely and insightful reporting coupled with strong control, systems and processes. This would suit a finance professional looking to gain broad experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment where you will gain excellent mentorship and be part of a passionate and talented team.
- Manage the Group financial and management reporting, looking to establish and improve reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process, working with department heads to standardise reporting and undertake variance analysis
- Lead on improving performance management and develop KPI driven analysis
- Supporting the Director of Finance in selection and the implementation of a new Group wide ERP and consolidation system, that is scalable and fit for purpose
- Support the Director of Finance in design and implementation of process and controls around the core finance processes (o2c, p2p and r2r) cash, payments and project cost management and reporting.
- Oversea compliance for statutory reporting and taxation and manage the audit
- Deliver the finance infrastructure (be it outsourced or in-house) to support future overseas hubs (limited travel required once permitted.
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with excellent academics
- Proven track record of establishing and implementing effective financial and performance reporting
- Strong understanding of core accounting systems and transactional processes
- A proactive, energetic, pragmatic, hardworking individual with strong people and relationship skills
- Able to communicate fluently and concisely across a range of different cultures; able to deal with ambiguity, take initiative and problem solve
- Adaptable and suited to a rapidly growing business, ideally with SME experience
Location: London (Flexible working)
Salary: To c. £75k + Bonus + Options
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly