Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is delighted to be working exclusively with a rapidly growing company in Mid-Cheshire. The company is going through a period of signicant growth and therefore need a high calibre Finance Manager.
This is a newly created role reporting to the CFO; you will be part of a high profile leadership team. It is an excellent opportunity for someone to drive the business forward and grow with the team and be part of enhancing the reporting and driving efficiencies through automation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor the day to day financial operations within the company including payroll, invoicing and all other transactions
- Managing, mentoring and motivating a growing team of six
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with variance analysis and commentary
- Implementing and ensuring adherence to robust Finance Policies and Procedures for a rapidly growing business
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register Review and submission of VAT returns and HMRC correspondence
- Ensuring robust financial systems and processes are in place
- Qualified Accountant or QBE
- Proven experience and knowledge of finance systems and other packages
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Positive personality with proven mentoring experience
- Commercial acumen