Interim Inventory Controller - Retailer - 6 months FTC - Remote
Communicate are partnering with a well-known international fashion retailer who are currently looking to recruit a qualified accountant, who has extensive experience in Inventory accounting at an accountant/controller level.
This role is for an immediate starter and will be for a 6 months (FTC - Paid directly) and will be a remote role for the duration, so applicants across the UK will be considered.
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/Intl equivalent) with extensive PQE in Retail or FMCG,
- Previously worked in a like for like role as Inventory Controller, or has held Financial Controller roles in Inventory Control, and therefore has a thorough understanding of the complexities and nuances to this remit,
- Responsible for controls and regulating these,
- Experience in using BI for inventory management reporting and financial ledgers to reconcile balance sheet values for inventory across UK and International,
- Reporting on management accounts for different divisions and management of 3rd party audit team.
- Immediately available - can commit to 3 - 6 months.
Apply for Interim Inventory Controller - Retailer - 6 months FTC - Remote
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly