Interim FP&A Analyst
Partner Financial are working with a global Consumer business seeking the support of a FP&A Analyst. The company has grown extensively in the last few years and the team along with it, which has now led to various improvement projects and strategic initiatives that require financial, analytical and commercial support.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the successful candidate will have a strong focus on the business planning and reporting cycles, as well as supporting in understanding business performance and profitable growth of the Sales and Marketing operations.
- Developing financial analysis and reporting of all financial indicators, with a strong focus on brand and customer view
- Supporting the development of strategic business plans, yearly budgets, and interim forecasts according to the Group FP&A guidelines
- Supporting the development of economic and operational analysis, contributing to the decision-making process by identifying root causes and defining corrective action
- Consolidating brand and customer performance, enhancing business insights based on internal and external market data analysis
- Understanding the key factors impacting the business and explaining them to the Senior Management Team
- Manipulating data to present recommendations for promotional and product strategies
- Ad hoc projects to assist the brand’s growth plans
- Part Qualified Accountant / Finalist
- Self-starter who is comfortable leading projects when required
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise requests and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- FMCG / Consumer brand experience is advantageous
- Highly analytical with strong data manipulation experience
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give me a call to discuss.