Payroll Manager - 12 Month FTC
This is a new role working for a leading Cheltenham based accountancy firm. They have great people already working for them and they are looking to add a Payroll Professional to their team to cover a Mat leave for 12 months.
A leading Independent, Cheltenham based Accountancy firm.
The key responsibilities for this Payroll Professional (12 month FTC) vacancy in Cheltenham are:
- Working with new and existing clients and managing their requests
- Providing quotes for new business and discussing solutions
- All aspects of the payroll lifecycle, from initial review until payroll is successfully established
- Regular liaison with clients
- Processing payroll for a portfolio of key clients, building and maintaining good relationships and liaising with associated queries
- Providing a support service to other departments
- Dealing with ad hoc queries
Our client based in Cheltenham are searching for candidates who have the following:
- Confident and effective communicator
- At least minimum of 3 years' experience in PAYE and other payroll processes, including RTI and Auto Enrolment
- Previous experience of end-to-end processing
- Payroll bureau and client lifecycle experience essential
- Varied System experience
Competitive Base Salary up to c£33,000
Good benefits package
Supportive Management team/Partnership
35 hours per week.