Finance Manager - Newly Qualified
Marks Sattin are proud to be working with a new client going through an exciting growth phase to appoint a new Finance Manager.
Having gone through an MBO and received private equity investment recently, they are working towards doubling the size of business this year. While some of the growth will be organic, the majority of their growth will come from acquisitions - they have already made a couple so far this year.
This role has been newly created to support the Finance Director with the increase in work load. While there will be a day to day role (as listed below), they are also looking for someone who can be versatile and adapt to meet the need of the business and they continue to evolve and grow.
* Part of a small, growing finance function
* Assist FD with new projects launching
* Working with the finance director and finance team to develop the monthly reporting finance pack
* Provide information as requested by the Board and PE investor
* Work on automating and streamline processes where possible
* Work on centralising the finance function for new acquisitions,
* Liase with the auditors
* prepare consolidated statutory accounts
* Support the Finance Director in the preparation of the annual budget, working with our business leaders to assist them in the budget process
* Play a part in the monthly processes of maintaining, closing and reconciling the financial systems and the reporting the financial performance of the group which may include preparing commentary for the executive team and Board on the financial performance against budgets and prior years.
* A fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA or equivalent)
* Experience with consolidated statutory accounts prep and financial reporting
* Experience with management accounts
* A versatile approach, open to change, improving processes and keeping up with the demands from equity investors
* Strong excel skills and good systems knowledge
* Motivated, driven and keen to progress in their career
* A candidate coming from practice into industry or someone in a financial accounting role looking to progress would both be well suited.