Group Finance Manager
An exciting, progressive and ever changing business in Leeds are looking to appoint a new Finance Manager to join the team!
The role will manage a team of 1, and support the Group Finance function. You will report into an FC and work closely with senior stakeholders too.
This is pivotal role in the team that comes with autonomy and plenty of variety.
- Preparing the group consolidation for the business
- Group cashflow modelling and analysis
- Modelling & forecasting for the group
- Preparation and submission of the VAT returns
- Cashbook & invoice postings
- Payment runs
- Oversight of the annual statutory accounts preparation
- Dealing with tax queries
- Supporting key stake holders by providing financial and technical support
- Ensure robust financial controls & processes are established
- Direct report responsibilities for Assistant Accountant
- Preparation / review of key monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Participating in cross functional projects which improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance department
- Compilation & preparation of Board Packs and other key financial information
What we need
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified (may consider QBE or finalists)
- The right attitude, keen to develop and progress
- Experience working in industry for a progressive business
- Able to manage / mentor part qualified Accountants
- Strong systems and It skills - good with Excel