Group Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (FP&A)
- Full Time
£55,000 to £65,000 plus Benefits
Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
An exciting and fast growth healthcare manufacturing group have created this hybrid role which combines FP&A & reporting at divisional level across four internationally disparate subsidiaries. Reporting to the Finance Director you will have an ideal opportunity to translate your technical skills into commercial insights.
Amongst a broad range of responsibilities you will be expected to…
- Develop and implement financial strategies and controls that support achievement of objectives.
- Deliver timely, high quality, robust consolidated management information and reporting in line with Divisional & Board requirements.
- Prepare consolidated monthly reporting package, including operating results, KPIs and financial position and variance explanations.
- Assist in preparing annual audited financial statements and tax returns.
- Provide technical, commercial, organisational and management support to Senior Management Team and Directors.
- Manage and develop current systems, and introduce and implement new systems to incorporate group requirements.
- Contribute to strategy reviews such as financial forecasting ensuring they are subject to appropriate challenge and analysis
Who will you be? We expect that you will have…
- Prior experience within or leading an Accounting function in a fast-growing business is
- Excellent report creation and development skills including the use of KPI's to explain trends at Board level.
- Substantive experience in the general control of financial operations including budgeting, analysis, cash flow, investigations, problem solving.
- Experience of working in a multinational business would be useful
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Must be fully qualified CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
- A team player with experience of working with multi-skilled teams in a management role.
- Articulate and attentive to detail, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to stand in for the Divsional Finance Director when required.
- Proven advanced systems experience.
- Flexibility to deal with fast changing business circumstances.
- At least 3 years post qualification.
Based at the Head Office in Nottingham with potential for some international travel and remote working. Interested? Please then do contact ABPM Recruitment Ltd quoting NG939081.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.
Apply for Group Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (FP&A)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly