Head of Finance
Head of Finance
Based near Finchley, London, our rapidly growing client who is at a very exciting stage of growth is looking for a Head of Finance to join the team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone who is a team player with the ability to interact professionally with staff.
You will be responsible for working with the leadership team in order to manage the overall finance function which consists of the Head of Finance and Accounts Assistant job functions.
Our well-established client has completed a number of acquisitions and is looking to grow both organically and through further acquisitions in 2021.
The successful individual will be an ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with extremely strong Xero experience. You must be able to prioritise your workload and be self-sufficient. This person will have excellent MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook skills. Exceptional telephone and written communication skills are essential.
Duties will include:
- Oversight of sales and purchase ledger
- Review of aged debtors and debt escalation if required
- End of month journals
- Month End Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Group VAT & Corporation Tax management
- Entering of all payments including payroll
- Regular bank reconciliation
- Review and management of bank account balances across the group
- Management of pension scheme (joiners, leavers, payments)
- Working with the senior management team and directors on company wide projects
- Tracking and invoicing of inter group management charges
- Management of the inter-company loan accounts
Commissions & Bonuses
- Calculation of all staff sales commissions and bonuses
- Calculation of partner commissions
- Directors weekly and management reports
- Business Unit profitability
- Trading & Cashflow Forecasting
- Budget Variance
- Ad-hoc reporting as required
- Lead budgeting/forecasting sessions with the senior team
- Review of overheads on a quarterly basis
Year End Statutory Accounts
- Work with accountants to provide schedules for year end accounts and corporation tax
Financing & M&A
- Work with the directors on M&A opportunities and fundraising activities
For more information about this role or any other Head of Finance jobs in Finchley, London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Apply for Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly