Commercial Finance Manager
Hawkmont Consulting is recruiting for a dynamic international technology business., as they look to bring a Commercial Finance Manager into the team in Central Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a fast growth international PLC, gaining exposure to multiple stakeholders across multiple levels.
Working closely with the Head of Commercial Finance, the divisional FD and the broader divisional SMT, the role incorporates:
- Review and analysis of divisional results on a global basis
- Support quarterly and annual business forecasting cycles, leading on management of business planning models and business unit submissions/reviews
- Support improvements in ongoing rolling forecasting processes and models
- Supporting enhancement of KPI reporting in the monthly Board pack
- Business partnering support around global initiatives
- Provide information to the Head of Commercial Finance, Finance Director and Senior Management Team to enable decision making
Are you right for this Commercial Finance Manager role?
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Previously worked within Large Group Company environment
- Strong modeling and analytical skills
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ‘hands on’ delivery approach
- Capable of interpreting information and providing succinct analysis to senior stakeholders
Hawkmont Consulting was started in 2017 with the mission of revolutionising the way that businesses interact with recruiters. To offer an alternative to what people are currently getting. To use our expertise within search and selection and our unparalleled executive network to place the very best people with some of the UK’s most successful businesses.
Apply for Commercial Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly