Senior Management Accountant
Hawkmont Consulting is recruiting for an international technology business., as they look to bring a Senior Management Accountant into the team in Central Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a fast growth international PLC, gaining exposure to multiple stakeholders across multiple levels.
As Senior Management Accountant your key responsibilities will be:
- Performance and KPI analysis.
- Variance analysis.
- Weekly flash reports.
- Commentary and insight and presenting findings at a high level.
- Business partnering and analytical support to the sales teams.
- Working capital management
- Accruals and pre payments.
- Managing and influencing multiple Stakeholders.
To be applicable for this Senior Management Accountant role you must fit the below criteria:
- A fully qualified finance professional is required (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Must have experience of working in a large/complex business.
- You must be a proactive, self starter.
- Broad financial skills both technical and commercial/analytical
- Knowledge of driving best practice in a growing business would be advantageous
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this excellent Senior Management Accountant role then please get in contact asap. We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic, entrepreneurial accountant.
Hawkmont Consulting was started in 2017 with the mission of revolutionising the way that businesses interact with recruiters. To offer an alternative to what people are currently getting. To use our expertise within search and selection and our unparalleled executive network to place the very best people with some of the UK’s most successful businesses.
Apply for Senior Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly