Head of FP&A
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis on behalf of a hugely successful organisation in Yorkshire. This is an imperative role within the business and comes with huge responsibility and equally great prospects.
- Manage and lead the central Group FP&A team through performance feedback and coaching.
- Developing the teams technical and behavioural competences through effective mentoring and partnering.
- Build key relationships with the regional finance leaders and act as a key business partner.
- Business and financial planning, monitoring, management reporting. This will include management and some day to day execution across all areas of the Group P&L and balance sheet including but not limited to:
- Brand Investment
- Overheads and Headcount
- Analysis of Forex
- Drive in depth financial trending analysis, interpret and analyse results and articulate recommendations which will drive the business forward and ensure financial targets are achieved (comparisons to budget, re-forecasts and prior year)
- Play a key role in monthly, quarterly, annual and long range financial planning and budgeting processes for Revenue, Product, Margin, Brand Investment and Overhead across the Group
- Further develop and implement processes to improve the forecasting process as well as ensure a robust financial reporting base for future growth
- Partner with the Regional finance teams to drive business growth and evaluate key decisions/strategies
- Work with the Director of Finance, CFO, the Board and other key stakeholders to:
- Identify and quantify opportunities and risks
- Drive accountability, and partner with the business teams across the globe
- Partner with the central marketing team to drive a focus on brand
You will be ACA/CIMA Qualified, have strong commercial finance, business partnering, FP&A type experience with a very promising track record and the hunger to really take your career to new heights. Ideally you will have experience within either FMCG or Retail.
The business and this role will give you many opportunities to develop as well as access to exciting career opportunities.