Exceptional opportunity for an ambitious Finance Director to join the high calibre management team of the UK Division of a PE backed, global food business
This entrepreneurial business is experiencing major growth both organically and through a recent acquisition. The business has 4 manufacturing plants spread across the UK and Ireland with an overseas subsidiary, and has a strong export market with over 30% of sales generated internationally.
The CEO is in the market for a right-hand business partner to play a key role in both strategic and operational planning.
- Results-driven and proactive Finance Leader, with the knowledge and ability to drive change, challenge and develop commercial and operational plans.
- Extensive experience within food manufacturing/FMCG
- Strategically aware and hands-on in nature with the ability to manage business as usual with business strategy development
- Thrives leading and developing finance teams to add real value within a fast paced, environment
- Demonstrable experience of providing detailed management information to support key decisions in -customer profitability analysis, customer tenders and pricing, new product development, supply chains, SKU profitability, capital investment, and managing working capital
- Strong IT skills including enhancement of ERP system
To apply to, or discuss this exceptional opportunity further please contact Markus Cureton.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly