Our client is one of the world's largest professional services firms with a number of opportunities for experienced professionals within their growing audit practice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting external audits across a broad range of clients from large corporates to SME's across a wide variety of industries
- Reviewing financial statements (IFRS and UK GAAP/FRS 102)
- Working to solve any client problems with the team
- Ensuring audits are managed correctly and within budget
- Supervising junior staff and delegating work
- Reporting to Audit Managers and Partners
To be considered you will:
- Be a part or qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CPA) from practice with a strong audit and controls background
- Have experience of financial accounting and reporting
- Be able to clearly demonstrate proficiency in performing and managing multiple assignments simultaneously
- Have strong communication, analytical and report writing skills
- Demonstrate the ability to manage client relationships at various levels
If you have similar experience to that outlined above and are looking for a permanent opportunity within a progressive and dynamic environment, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003