Financial Controller (Operations)
Financial Controller (Operations) | Holbeach | £55,000 - £60,000 + benefits including car (£8,000), bonus, healthcare, pension, etc.
Are you a qualified finance professional (CIMA / ACCA) who thrives in a manufacturing environment? Are you looking to join a business where you can really make a difference as the key finance contact locally? Do you pride yourself on your business partnering skills and ability to use your understanding of the numbers to influence positive change?
- Do you love working alongside talented colleagues within operational and commercial areas of the business? Do you love getting out into the production areas to really get under the skin of the drivers of success?
- This role is ‘number 1 in finance’ for a growing manufacturing site. You will manage a small management accounts team locally and your remit will surround providing key business partnering – reporting to the GM locally and the Group FC (based at another UK site). You will be a key part of the senior leadership team and enjoy a visible and pivotal role.
The remit is broad and challenging with an interesting balance of ongoing project involvement / continuous improvement exposure.
You will need to be someone confident in a complex manufacturing environment and enjoy working in a fast-paced production setting.
It is vital that you love working closely with colleagues from outside of finance and have a natural ability to:
1) bring the numbers to life
2) be able to impact and influence change / decision making
You will need:
- Previous experience of management accounting / business partnering within a site based manufacturing environment.
- Be able to demonstrate ability to deliver credible and insightful financial reporting / MI to deadlines
- To be someone with the communication skills and relationship-building ability to allow you to really make an impact in a large and professional manufacturing environment.
- To be confident in your analytical skills.
- To be someone who loves to work in an environment where there is constant focus on being the best they can be and striving for continuous improvement
- CIMA or equivalent.
This is a key subsidiary within a large and expanding group. You will have scope and autonomy to really make a difference and will enjoy the recognition and reward which comes with it.
If you would like to be considered for the Financial Controller role in Holbeach, please click 'apply now' or contact our team direct.
Apply for Financial Controller (Operations)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly