Assistant Financial Accountant - Intercompany Specialist
HOME BASED OPPORTUNITY - Assistant Financial Accountant - Intercompany Specialist
Are you available at short notice and have recent experience of working in a larger multi-site organisation, with recent Intercompany knowledge?
Due to a continued expansion, our Maidenhead based International, Hi-Tech client is a leading business who is seeking an Assistant Financial Accountant, in order to cover a Maternity leave role until the end of 2021.
This role will be well-suited to candidates who have a passion for Financial Accounting and able to work in an Intercompany Transaction role - which will also be varied.
Working alongside the Group Financial Accountant, and within the Financial Accounting team, your responsibilities will include:
- Daily Intercompany transactions and reconciliations for the different EU regions and entities
- Assisting with the monthly financial close process
- Reviewing and maintaining accruals and prepayments ledgers
- Investigating any reconciliation differences
- Reviewing of journal entries
- Calculate and prepare various reports
- Support the Financial Accountant with intercompany transactions
- Also supporting with the annual audit process
The successful Assistant Financial Accountant is likely to have the following profile:
- Be available at short notice to start their next role
- Have a passion for Financial Accounting
- Offer recent experience of performing a similar Intercompany transactional role
- Qualified by Experience or Part-Qualified
- Offer intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Tables, V Lookups)
- Recent experience of working in a multi-national, multi-site role
This role will be home based for the entire contract, so applicants are welcomed from anyone eligible to work in the UK. There hopefully will be long term opportunities for the successful Assistant Financial Accountant to move within the Accounts department in the long run also, subject to performance and sign off.
Please contact me for a full job specification of this Assistant Financial Accounting role. My client will be interviewing in w/c 3rd May.