Finance Projects Manager
Partner Financial are supporting a leading international publishing business undergoing significant change. The Finance Projects Manager will take responsibility to ensure that all processes are compliant and that there are sufficient controls in place in each overseas entity.
The business is looking for a qualified accountant with good knowledge of controls and processes as well as practical experience of implementing these across international entities. The Finance Project Manager will ensure the control environment is appropriate and of a high standard within the overseas locations, working collaboratively with finance and other key stakeholders to help achieve this.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with overseas offices to review and analyse current controls and implement new procedures and processes.
- Agree remedial plans within finance and the business where controls and related processes are deficient.
- Practically implementing controls and procedures which have been identified.
- Document appropriate records of reviews in an agreed format.
- Prepare internal review reports, findings and related analysis to a high standard.
- Liaise with key stakeholders in the international entities and in Head office across all phases of the reviews and ensure that all issues are well understood by all parties.
- Assist in the timely completion of Year-End.
The successful candidate:
- ACA qualified from a top ten practice.
- Strong understanding of operational finance and audit.
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player and collaborator.
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.