This is an exciting opportunity to join a well estabilished manufacturing business who are currently entering a period of change. You will focus on maintaining and developing an effective Finance function and aligning activities with the Company's strategy.
- Establish and maintain appropriate Manufacturing and Financial systems for measuring all necessary aspects of manufacturing and financial resource and development according to agreed budgets and KPI's.
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for finance management and development (including budgeting, monitoring, Management reporting, credit control, purchase ledger, costing, cash management, investment appraisals).
- Reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements including taxation, dividends, annual report and accounts.
- Monitor, measure and report on commercial issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff according to company procedures and policy.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of financial strategy and performance in co-optation with the executive team.
- Maintain lean, efficient and relevant operational, reporting, communication and planning systems.
- Manage internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities.
- Liaise with other departmental managers to understand all necessary aspects and needs of financial information and development, and to ensure they are fully informed of financial objectives, purposes and achievements.
- Manage, appraise and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly