Risk, Compliance & Performance Manager
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a leading animal welfare charity to appoint a Risk, Compliance & Performance Manager for an initial period of 12 months. This is a newly-created position that will work closely with the Directors to act as a business partner across the charity, with a focus on Risk, Compliance and Operating Performance.
Please note this company does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is a national animal welfare charity that has been protecting animals and preventing cruelty for almost two centuries.
This is an exciting, hands-on role with a wide variety of responsibilities to support key stakeholders across the charity.
A brief summary of responsibilities includes:
- Responsibility for the charity's risk framework, risk register and risk culture
- Manage, co-ordinate and develop the charity's governance systems
- Present Governance, Risk & Compliance reports to Board members and other senior executives
- Act as a subject matter expert, providing the senior leadership team with technical guidance and analysis
- Develop and manage policies, processes and guidelines
Owing to the varied nature of this role, our client is interested in candidates from backgrounds including Finance, Risk, Compliance or Governance who are interested in developing their experience across a broad remit.
- Qualified accountant (CA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE with significant industry experience
- Compliance management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders across the organisation
- Strong organisational skills
Salary: £35,000-45,000 DOE
Location: HQ (Dunfermline) / working from home
Hours: Monday - Friday, 35 hours per week