Assistant Finance Manager - Real Estate
Assistant Finance Manager - Real Estate Our Client is well capitalised and acquisitive global, private equity real estate investor with an impressive array of European assets. Due to recent restructuring, they have instructed us to recruit for a newly qualified Accountant to join in a key opening for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their dynamic central London Finance Team - (home based currently).
The Role as an Assistant Finance Manager, your duties will include (but will not be limited to) the following:
- Handling of the financial reporting requirements for a UK-based property portfolio.
- Assisting with quarterly accounts cycles and year-end processes, including statutory accounts.
- Assisting with year-end audit file, and year-end tax file preparation.
- Act as both an internal and external liaison on matters including audit, accounts, taxation, asset management, and property management.
- Reporting on delinquent accounts and customer payment profiles.
- Carrying out accounts / VAT / quarterly rent collection reconciliations.
- Maintaining accurate expenditure records.
- Coding invoices to the relevant general ledger accounts.
THE PERSON: To apply, you MUST recently qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CPA or similar) and hold a relevant Degree, such as Finance or Real Estate. YOU will also have relevant experience gained in a Property company or similar and ideally having spent 2-3 years in practice with accompanying strong Excel skills. You should also be a motivated self-starter and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as the role involves communication with internal and external stakeholders. This is an excellent opening in a prestigious global business.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.