Finance Manager - Real Estate
Finance Manager - Real Estate. Our Client is a rapidly growing residential real estate company with an international presence. Due to further expansion, they are now looking for a Finance Manager to join their fast-paced accounting team to support the Financial Controller. Reporting to both the Financial Controller and CFO the role will require someone to fulfil the following duties:
- Managing the property accounting function and overseeing the work of the property accountants.
- Producing the monthly accounts.
- Preparing quarterly and annual accounts under IFRS.
- Preparing annual budgets.
- Analysing the budget, actual monthly results and financial forecasts and preparing the variance reports.
- Making sure all the financial reporting and transactions are correct and presentable.
- Preparing aged debtors reports and ensuring collections are being done.
- Understanding and interpreting the operational and financial performance of the business.
- Liaising with auditors and handling audit queries at year-end.
The Person: To apply, you will be big 4/top 4 qualified ACA or ACCA with real estate experience. It is essential the person has sound technical experience (solid experience of the accounting standards) and can hit the ground running. This varied role will require someone to be able to multitask in a very fast-paced environment. Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills are also a must as are management and leadership skills. It is a given one must have strong IT skills specifically around Excel and ideally a property system.
This role is best suited to someone who thrives in a busy and commercial environment.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.