Head of Finance (Interim)
SJC are currently managing the recruitment process for the hire of a Head of Finance Vacancy (interim) into a high growth Fintech business in central Manchester.
This business has taken on significant investment and they are seeking someone to take a lead role in the formation and subsequent management of a best in class finance function for an initial project of 3-6 months.
Main duties of the role include:
- Ownership of all financial functions and reconciliation of general account practices
- Management of the wider finance team and all associated reporting
- Be a key leader in the forecasting and budgeting processes
- Hold key third party relationships such as audit and advisors
- Implement systematic processes to improve finance functions and support system controls
- Ensure financial leadership & direction uphold companies vision and values
- Lead the development and authorisation of effective financial accounting policies, in line with professional standards.
As well as the above, the role will also be strategically involved. The HOF will be a trusted business partner and advisor who creates active partnerships with commercial and operational functions and senior leaders including the CEO to help drive bottom line performance.
For immediate consideration please contact Tom Allen -