Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Heyland Finance is pleased to be partnering with this fast-growing business as they look to recruit a high calibre Senior FP+A individual. Despite recent events the business has displayed strong sales revenue and is set to continue its sustained growth strategy. This is a key appointment for the business with the focus on providing accurate and timely planning, reporting, analysis and insight with a key focus on ROI. To enhance existing reports and models that make data more visible and actionable to senior management. The successful candidate will work as part of a team to drive the ongoing commercial success of the business through identifying risks and opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- To provide accurate & timely financial reports, analysing the current financial status of the Group
- Act as a finance business partner to multiple teams, ensuring drivers for performance are clearly communicated and insight provided to managers
- Drive a culture of cost consciousness & ROI, embedding ownership of costs with all stakeholders and each business leader
- Work across the organisation, providing support to those that need it and obtaining information when it is required
- Adapt reporting to make it more user friendly and actionable by the business using Power BI, Power pivots etc
- Develop ad hoc business analysis & projections
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement
- Assist with the budget process, taking ownership for preparing templates, providing assistance to the business and reporting budget information to parent company
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of success in a similar FP&A position within a professional or business/corporate services environment.
- You will have the ability to tackle multiple projects and attain deliverables
- Develop reports from conception
- Use Power BI, PowerPivot or equivalent tools to cascade information to the business
- You will be innovative, and data driven
- Managing key stakeholders at different levels of seniority within the business
- Experience of identifying areas for improvement
- Excellent level of Excel skills (at least intermediate), use of OLAP cubes for analysis
This is an exciting time to join the business as they look to make some key appointments to facilitate the growth of the Business. The FP+A team is a pivotal function for the business, as such this person will be a key influencer and should possess excellent communication skills, be self-aware and confident and able to make suggestions to working practices.