Newly Qualified ACA / ACCA Accountant
An expanding business based in Warrington is currently recruiting for an Accountant to join the growing team. This business is looking for a newly qualified ACA / ACCA Accountant who wants their first move from Practice into into industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to join a PE backed business and be part of a rapidly expanding company.
This business is keen to hear from any newly qualified ACA / ACCA accountants who has a mix of experience in audit and accounts prep.
You working very closely with the Financial Controller on the budgeting process, year end, commercial analysis and will also being involved with the due diligence for future acquisitions.
As Accountant your role will involve:
- Ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting of statutory accounts, Tax and VAT
- Supporting the FC and FD with key reporting requirements including Board reporting, revenue recognition, management accounts, budget and quarterly forecasts
- You will play a key part in overseeing and monitoring formal accounting and governance best practice guidelines across the business and will assist the team in managing and maintaining key relationships with customers, suppliers and business partners
- Producing the variance analysis and management of the P&L
To apply for the role you must:
- Be fully qualified ACCA/ACA and will making your first move from Practice into industry.
- Must have experience of IFRS / FRS
- Must have strong communication skills
- The ability to work pro-actively with colleagues across the business at all level
- Have excellent organisational skills, flexibility and an ability to work autonomously within a busy environment.
If you are looking for your first move into industry then please get in touch asap.