FINANCE DIRECTOR - FMCG MANUFACTURING, INTERNATIONAL, LONDON BASED COMPANY
Successful, growing substantial UK based, large International £multimillion fashion manufacturing and distribution company.
This is a broad Finance Director position - responsibilities include:
- manage and develop the finance team
- monthly and statutory reporting
- forecasting, planning, business analysis, cashflow management
- liaison with international operations and factories
- development of processes and systems
- commercial project and investment appraisal
Candidates should be a qualified accountant with several years commercial experience at finance director level. Manufacturing experience is preferred. FMCG and international experience is advantageous. You should be a team player, technically strong with management experience, good people facing and communication and enjoy working in a fast paced commercial environment. This an excellent opportunity in a substantial international company.
The salary banding advertised is a guideline, the remuneration offered will be commensurate upon experience.