Accountable Recruitment are exclusively representing a dynamic and successful accountancy practice in Liverpool who are looking to appoint an Audit Senior / Manager / Director on a full time and permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing practice who keeps on winning successful new tenders whilst working in a family/friendly supportive and sociable environment.
JOB TITLE: Audit Senior / Manager / Director (roles available at all level)
JOB TYPE: Full time/ Permanent (flexi time available and flexible work from home option)
SALARY: £40-70k (DOE) plus long list of benefits including career progression available
- This role will involve working on medium to large corporate clients from a wide range of different industries completing statutory audits from start to finish.
- There is also genuine progression opportunities with this position.
- Potential to be involved in client business development should you so wish
- You will also learn and develop new duties/skills with this position for example, management training can be provided.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Previous experience of working in an accountancy practice completing statutory audits is essential
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communicator - able to develop strong working relationships with clients
HOW TO APPLY: Contact Kelly Edwards at Accountable Recruitment.