Head of Finance – Finance Director Designate
Newfield Fabrications Company Limited is recruiting a Head of Finance with entrepreneurial flair to take complete ownership of the finances within Newfield in order to assist in delivering the company’s growth plans.
You will have both the capability and drive to join the senior leadership team in taking the business, and yourself, through the next investment phase.
Newfield is setting up an Operational Board which reports directly into the company’s Board. The role of the Ops Board is to develop the business alongside the Board to achieve financial, business and cultural objectives. The Head of Finance will be a key figure in this team.
Working closely with the MD, the Head of Finance will have a varied role which will include the leadership of the financial department and development of the business processes, these are but not limited to :-
- Attend monthly board meetings to present the management accounts
- Manage the short term and long term financial models
- Budgeting and forecasting of the financials for Newfield
- Manage payment authorisation processes
- Manage debtors and creditors
- Manage the statutory requirements and audit processes
- Manage payroll and associated processes
- Working to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the information within the business
- Develop processes within the business to reduce administrative and none value add tasks.
The successful applicant will ideally be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with strong all round finance experience. You will not be shy of hard work and must have the ability to work on your own initiative.
To apply, please email an covering letter/application for the role accompanied by a CV, relevant references and certificates.
Apply for Head of Finance – Finance Director Designate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly