Head of Finance
The successful interim Head of Finance will sit as part of the central function. This role will be responsible for the directorates financial management and decision making. They will also act as the primary resource for all financial aspects of the business including specialist financial input and advice, financial analysis and operational support.
My client are a leading Transport business based across the UK.
The successful transport Head of Finance will be responsible for:
-Ensuring all Directorate activities, relevant financial and non financial information can be identified, compiled analysed and interpreted so that necessary evaluations can be made.
- Prepare annual financial plans, budgets and in year forecasts. Preparation of monthly financial pacts.
- Analyse and give financial approval for capital expenditure.
-Take the financial lead in the interpretation and comparison of business cases.
-Lead on strategic financial analysis of new models of delivery.
The successful fixed term contract Head of Finance will be/have:
- Fully qualified accountant- or equivalent
-Transport or infrastructure project experience
-Expert knowledge of all aspects of financial management including management accounting principles
-Significant successful Senior finance experience in a demanding, large and complex and multi-faceted work environment.
- Highly competent in financial modelling and reporting
- Fixed Term Contract
- £85,000 upwards depending on experience