Group Finance Manager/Business Partner- Top Notch ACA
Excellent career opportunity for a high quality ACA looking for their 1st (or possibly 2nd) move out of Practice with this market leading and fast growing Creative Marketing Agency based in fantastic modern offices in central Manchester.
This newly created role, reporting directly to the CFO, will operate as part of a cohesive, hands-on Finance team with close internal liaison with the "fee earning" Creative Marketing teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including insightful commentary and variance analysis.
- Regular timely and robust financial group reporting to the London HQ.
- Compilation of the annual statutory accounts, including liaison with the Auditors.
- Form strong working relationships with the agency Account Executives, including accurate accounting of WIP across the various teams regarding client and job reporting.
- Continuously seek ways to improve the income forecasting process.
- Support the production of group "flash" revenue and cost reports.
- Team profitability reporting/analysis.
- Support the CFO and the various Agency Heads on ad hoc projects to identify and assess new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a high potential, high calibre ACA who is now looking to "spread their wings" to develop their career in Industry/Commerce.
Technically capable and with well developed Excel skills, you will also be able to demonstrate a strong natural business understanding.
In addition, it will also be key to have the energy as well as the interpersonal and social skills to "fit" within this vibrant, fast moving Creative Agency business culture.
My client offers a v competitive starting salary and excellent benefits package, as well as excellent career prospects to develop your career in line with the ongoing significant business expansion.
Please send your CV in strictest confidence to Martin Morgan, the retained consultant - all strong relevant candidates can expect a prompt direct response.