Based in Leicester centre, my prestigious client is looking to add a Financial Accountant to their growing team. Due to rapid growth within the business this a great opportunity for a Qualified, PQ or QBE individual to step into this exciting role reporting to the Group Finance Director.
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Month-end duties
- Preparing financial reports
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Process the quarterly VAT return and analysis
- Manage the purchase ledger & sales ledger
- Supporting the FD with the implementation of new finance system implementation within the next few months
The Financial Accountant will have the following skill & experience:
- Part Qualified / QBE / Qualified
- Strong core accounting skills
- Experience of Sage 200 or Dynamic 365 desirable
- Excel skills - comfortable with lookups, pivot tables etc
- Deadline-driven with excellent time management skills
- Motivated, innovative and have a 'can do' attitude
Immediate start for the successful individual, great opportunity to progress with a business experiencing year-on-year rapid growth with study support to the individual if required.