Our client a small, independent CA firm is seeking a qualified accountant to work closely with the owner to finalise accounts and tax computations, manage staff and deliver a high-quality service to clients. This position can be full-time or part-time as the successful candidate prefers.
Please note this firm does not offer sponsorship.
Our client is a small, independent CA firm based in Haddington. They are a friendly team of four and work closely to provide an excellent service to their clients.
This is a general practice role that includes responsibilities such as:
- Manage two Accounts Assistants
- Be the main contact for day to day client queries
- Prepare financial accounts, management accounts and corporate/personal tax returns
- Review files and other work
- Ensure positive cashflow through budget performance
- Qualified accountant (CA/ACCA/ACA)
- Experience of managing client relationships
- A proven track record of delivering excellent quality work and advice
- Be friendly, motivated and able to work autonomously
- Previous management experience is advantageous
This position offers a competitive salary depending on candidate experience, a friendly, flexible culture and the opportunity to engage in varied and broad work.
There is also the potential for future Partnership if desired.