£30,000 - £40,000
If you are studying toward ACCA or CIMA and seeking a new challenge then this position is genuinely going to be hard to beat. You’ll be joining this exciting ecommerce business at an incredible juncture in their growth – they delivered significant growth last year and are expecting to deliver 200%+ growth over the next 2-3 years.
You will report directly to the Head of Finance / FD giving you incredible exposure and visibility from the outset. 1 week of your month is the standard reporting and accounting – delivering detailed and credible management accounts for review. Then the exciting stuff starts! – You’ll enjoy getting out into the business and really getting behind the numbers. You’ll gain a valuable commercial understanding of the levers / drivers of success and profit. You’ll play a pivotal role in designing commercial reporting and insightful MI packs that shine a light into profit streams, cost trending, variances, margins, product performance, opportunity and risk.
You’ll be completely business facing and enjoy working with vibrant teams within ecommerce, sales, product, warehousing, marketing, procurement, distribution etc.
This is a highly aspirational, rapidly expanding, profitable entrepreneur led SME with high ambition and amid significant investment. You’ll enjoy joining at a point of high reward and have chance to genuinely play a part in the future success of the group. It will give you an incredible exposure and will equip you with the commercial skills and accounting skills to fast track your career.
The business are seeking:
- A part qualified (CIMA / ACCA) accountant with a solid academic track record.
- Someone with an impressive track record of success as assistant management accountant / management accountant within a credible large business ideally.
- Someone with excellent analytical / Excel skills.
- A confident business partner who will thrive in a setting where they work closely with all functions of the business as a key finance contact.
- Someone with a natural interest in business who will relish the opportunity to assist in driving further growth and profitability.
- An individual who proactively turns stones to seek areas for improvement (controls / reporting / business partnering / MI)
This is a fantastic springboard for a commercially astute CIMA / ACCA studier looking for a unique role in an expanding group within a fast paced and dynamic sector. A natural interest in ecommerce would be useful.
Apply for Commercial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly